Welcome to MOR! By using the website www.mor.com.pk, you agree to the following terms of service. These terms and condition govern your use of this website, MOR Shop, your relationship with us and any orders/products you submit.
By using this website, you confirm that you understand and accept the terms and conditions mentioned below. Please read them carefully:
- Every user of the website is individually responsible for keeping their accounts and passwords safe and secure. The account owner is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under such password or account. MOR shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with these terms.
- Anything that you submit to the Site and/or provide to us, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions will become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you
- All the content listed on this website, including and without limitation to the text, graphics, icons, images and products in the sole property of MOR. You cannot use the images of the products listed for your commercial use, including the copying, modification, reproduction redistribution, or republication of the content and the articles listed on this website. It is strictly prohibited to use the images of the products listed on the MOR Shop for resale, or exploitation of any part of the content of this website for the benefit of any other merchant.
- We will not be responsible or held accountable for any delay in shipment that is beyond our control or that of our suppliers. The buyers agree that the shipping dates are an estimation of the time required to receive the date, unless otherwise agreed to in writing and signed by both parties. We will ship your ordered merchandise within one month. If the order will take time more than that, you will be informed via email.
- Once you have ordered the products, you should cancel within a day, if the need be. Any order cancelled after that won’t be considered, and you will be charged as per your initial order. This rule won’t be applied to the personalized orders, as they are produced specifically for a certain client, and won’t be allowed to return.
- For personalized orders, you give us your explicit permission to use the name, signatures, marks or any pictures that are required to be included in the merchandise by you. We shall have no right, title or other interest in the personalized marks, pictures or signatures, except as expressly granted herein. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any loss, liability, damage, claims, demands, actions, costs or expense of any nature (including attorney fees) arising out of or in any manner connected with your or our use of your intended personalization. We reserve the right to reject or rescind any order for personalized product at our sole discretion. Furthermore, once you order the products from us, we do have the right to use them in our marketing collaterals without any explicit permission from you.
- If you fail to accept the order once it is sent, you will forever be blacklisted. Moreover, the amount that you paid in advance won’t be refunded either. In case, you weren’t present due to whatever reason when the order was dispatched to you, you will have to pay additional delivery charges and compensate for the previous charges as well.
- We will be responsible for replacing, repairing, or refunding you for the merchandise purchased, which is defective in workmanship, material or isn’t exactly the product you ordered. You will be redeemed through any of the mentioned means, if you make a claim within one (1) day of receiving your order. When making such a claim, you must submit your original slip and the defective merchandise (or a sample of whatever the problem is). If you receive any defective product through any of our registered sellers, MOR would not be responsible for it. However, you may forward your details to us and we may be liable to get the damaged paid or the product replaced for you.
- We continually add, modify, change and update the products and their specifications on our website. It means that the prices of the products can be updated without any prior notice. Similarly, we do not take the guarantee of any designs or products being discontinued by our registered sellers. However, be informed that the commencement of the changes in any prices or products, after you have already ordered, won’t be applicable to your order.
- You agree to take our permission in the form of a written notice prior to distributing any of our products in bulk. You acknowledge that any such distribution of the product without our consent can result in appropriate legal actions by MOR.
- If you see any of MOR Store’s original designs and products being sold elsewhere without being given due credit, please report the theft at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be grateful for this help.
- If you provide us with your contact number or email address, you are communicating with us electronically and hence allowing us to do the same in return. You are giving us the consent to contact you through these means and agree to receive any notices and communications through them. If, at any time, you don’t want to receive our emails, you will have the option to unsubscribe them.
- MOR allows you to upload your designs and sell them at the store. You understand that all the designs and products that you list on our website solely belong to you and haven’t been copied from any external source. We do not claim any ownership of your content, and you hold the rights to the designs which you submit, upload, and sell on or through MOR Shop. When you submit and sell the content through us, you grant MOR a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to use and archive the Content in accordance with or as reasonably contemplated by this Agreement.
- MOR reserves the right to review, and if found necessary, remove any content from the store that breaches the agreement. We have the authority to cancel your account at our sole discretion. This means that you, and not MOR Shop, will be responsible for the designs you upload and the products you sell. Under no circumstances will MOR be responsible for any loss or damage incurred to you as the result of posting your designs or selling the products enlisted here. We can also withheld payments, if the seller is found of any wrongdoing.
- You will be responsible to ensure that your posts and the design, listings are accurate and do not include any misleading information. MOR will not be responsible for any inaccuracies belonging to you or the other sellers.
- Your account will be suspended if you do not cater to the customer’s orders on time. Similarly, upon staying inactive for a long period of time, MOR has the authority to suspend your seller account without any prior notice.
- MOR won’t be responsible for looking after your orders or dispatching them if they are handmade. You will be accountable for handling such orders through your profile. However, for the rest of the orders, you just need to upload the design and the rest of the work will be done by us. We are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of our websites and services.